Monday, October 10, 2011

Morning Walk With The Sun

Today morning I went for a walk and took some snaps of the rising sun, which I would love to share with you all. The morning scenario is really mesmerizing and helps me to be energetic throughout the day. It is really a great experience to walk in the soothing rays of the morning sun and fills the heart with ineffable joy. The sun rises in the morning everyday without any expectations from any body.
The rising sun
Whether we love or hate, whether we admire or criticize, it has nothing to do with all these things. The only thing it knows is to do its duty unfailing in all conditions without getting any repay from any body.

This gives me new hope to live everyday without any expectations from anybody.  It is my duty to do whatever work I have entitled to do not looking at the world whether the world is praising or criticizing it. It is my duty to carry on my work unfailingly at all the times.
The rays of the sun gives me new energy each day to fight with the situations and face it at the cost and rise above it to make life more beautiful as the sun does by making this earth beautiful coming each day and sparkling the earth with its glimmering rays.


No comments:

Post a Comment